Monday, April 30, 2007

My Professional goal

My professional goal is to embrace ethical leadership and diversity because of my understanding of globalization. I think the leadership strength that I present have to do with my view and knowledge of the world because injustice here is injustice everywhere. I am focusing my leadership strength to be servant leader, one who serves without seeking personal interest, but the interest for all.
In addition of my leadership strength I am to comprehend that servant leadership is a leadership approach that is suitable for the new century and organization of the future. Because the approach can result in an astonishing increase in zest, creativity and productivity while bonding people into communities of caring. Thus people are served while the organization’s mission is accomplished. However, what I learned in this course will strenghten my undersatanding of an organization's IT infrastructure and why it can play important role. Technology is important tool utilize for the better communication and to navegate in different avenue to create social changes.

No comments: